Monday, January 10, 2011

Hobbies

so my new years resolution was to find some hobbies. and found some that i have really enjoyed doing. i have been doing crafts. i have been making pictures with the mod podge. and making picture blocks. its has kept my mind of things. and another thing i have been doing is genealogy i have been discovering my ancestors which i am totally loving its just so cool to see how far your family has come most of my ancestors came from England i even traced some back to the king of England in like 1700's its just so crazy. i have mostly only found the ones on my dads side of the family. i cant really find any from my moms her side is from Sweden which is pretty awesome to. and i found out that most of them are buried in Provo cemetery so me and Jason went up their yesterday and found them it was so cool it felt like we were on a quest. i just wish i could find some pictures so i could put a face with there name. but so yeah that's my news year resolution and its working out great for me :)

3 comments:

SAN DIEGO NANA said...

Good for you thats so Neat ... Hobbies can be alot of fun you just need to find one that intrests you ,,,, I am still looking for mine,,, :)lol Have Fun!!!

Danielle Spangler said...

Geneology is awesome...Never EVER thought I would say it, but it is:)

Traci said...

Just glancing through your pics of Christmas, my kids got the woody and buzz blanket toys too! They love to carry them around! I may have to let you teach me how to do genealogy work! What website did you go to again?