Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma


Betty Lou Beck

Jan.25-1927

Today is my grandma Betty birthday she would have been 84 years old. she died in June 2001 from a brain aneurysm along with thyroid cancer and bone cancer. she was such a inspiration to me. i didn't realize it till i was older and have a family of my own i look up to her every day i still want to please her and i hope she is happy with who i have become i have came a long ways. i love her so much and miss her like crazy i so wish she could have seen my kids i was pregnant with kayden when she died. the last time i saw her i was hug ing her and told her i loved her and it was when i was going to Cali to see Jason and his family and then when i came back the next day she died it happened so fast. this picture was taken like two days before she died . i could go on hours about how great she was. i love ya grandma happy birthday:)

2 comments:

SAN DIEGO NANA said...

Happy Birthday to Grandma Betty.. Cant believe that Grandma Betty and my dad has been gone that long.. 10 years this year... I know you miss her.. from what I have heard of your Grandma she was a Very Kind and Sweet Lady.. Sorry for your Loss .. It is very Hard still to have them gone here on Earth..wish we could be closer..We will see them again..thats Comforting to me..

Nikki said...

She would be so proud of you Candice, you're an amazing person, mother and wife! And remember she does know your kids cause she sent them down from heaven to you, love you.