Friday, July 29, 2011

Party of six!



On Tues I was not feeling to well and my boobs were so sore and my period was late but its always late with polycystic Overian. So I told Jason to go to the dollar store and get a test for just to rule it out really not thinking I was pregnant sure enough as soon as I peed on it it two lines. and I seriously almost passed out I couldn't believe it. So I showed Jason and he was so excited.We both have wanted this for so long. I have not been able to get pregnant for about two years. And I went to the Dr wed because I started spotting but the bleeding has stopped. So so far so good. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support I love ya all!!!!

2 comments:

Danielle Spangler said...

Congrats!!!!!

Traci said...

So glad things are going well! I guess you'll have to be buying a van sometime too! I am ready to hand our jeep over before one more thing starts falling apart! Congrats!!! Take care of that baby!