Sunday, May 29, 2011

Remebering our loved ones.

Jordon is so cute!!!

Jason and his grandpa Jolley


Jordon and my uncle Brent's





Me and my grandpa Thomas






My great grandpa and grandma Thomas Arden and Millie










my moms mom and dad









my great grandpa dahling WWI plaque













my great grandpa and grandma Lewis and viola dahling















this is my great great grandpa and grandma Elisha and Josephine
















my great great grandma Martha Rebbecca king skinner



















my great great grandpa Ephraim skinner






















my great great great grandpa Horace billings skinner he was a pioneer
















































this is my great great great great grandma and grandpa Martha gooch freshwater and William freshwater



























this is my great great great grandpa

Today we went and put flowers on some of my ancestors that i have found and it was really cool i met some of my family that were some cousins of mine it was like our great great great grand parent were brother and sister and she was telling me stories it was pretty amazing




























2 comments:

Nikki said...

This is awesome! So neat, to see it all!

SAN DIEGO NANA said...

I miss visiting the graves!! May they all rip till we see them again!! Great Family pictures of you all visiting the graves of our relatives!!