Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Working it

So this picture reminds me of me trying to work out lol. we got a family pass to the lehi legacy center. I am hoping it will help me to work out and loose this fat lol. So on Monday i started to work out. I am very limited cause of my back. I pretty much can just walk lol but my goal is to be 150, to go every other night and work out. and to only have ONE Pepsi a day this is what i really will struggle with caffeine i am so addicted. so if any body needs a work out buddy I'm available :)

1 comment:

SAN DIEGO NANA said...

YOU CAN DO IT CANDICE!!!! getting the Legacy pass is Excellent Idea,, Jason will have somewhere warmer to run,,,Abd Swimming is a excellent way to burn calories as well as walking and wieght lifting.. I am still loosing.. what i am doing.. just have to find something that motivates you and you will make it Happen to a Healthier New You...and family..Awesome Idea!!!